The world of finance crazily depends on digital transactions and things can never go back to all-cash transactions anytime in the future. Debit/Credit card transactions constitute a majority of retail transactions across the globe. Here are the safety tips that you could use,
- Make sure you check the statements of your account regularly to avoid any fraudulent card transactions to have happened. In case if you find any illegal transaction, report to your bank immediately. The faster you report the fraud, the quicker you can prevent any more from happening.
- Never swipe your card in places that you don’t think it’s legitimate.
- Immediately report to your bank at once you find that your card is missing or stolen.
- Keep your PIN number secure and never share it with anyone.
- Look around for anyone noticing while you swipe your card at shopping outlets or online payment gateways.
- Never share your card number or PIN or CVV or OTP with anyone including the customer support or banking person.
- Avoid writing down your card details on your diary or any notepad that you don’t store securely.